Tuesday 30 June 2015

A Wrangler, a Don and tumblr





Here are some concepts for an Exient project. I was given free reign to come up with the characters and explore a style, so had a lot of fun :)

The project was cancelled (for now...), although I'm thinking of drawing some of my character ideas anywho since I was learning alot.

Also dudes... been hanging out bit more on tumbler these days  zefrancoamerican.tumblr.com
(yes, I'm one of those). I'll try and keep the blog alive, but have a look if you fancy.

à plus ladies and gents!

2 comments:

  1. I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs; I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed.
    Vinyl Fencing Greenville SC
    Thanks for sharing. , I will visit once more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, I will visit once more.

    ReplyDelete